Projection Perfect for Every Occasion The MX717 comes with everything you need to deliver outstanding presentations. Featuring XGA resolution with 4000 ANSI lumens and 5300:1 ultra-high contrast ratio, the MX717 keeps you looking great with lower total cost of ownership and thoughtful designs.
LAN Control with Crestron and PJ-Link
LAN Control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively – offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The MX717 offers seamless support for the Crestron and PJ-Link LAN Control system.
5300:1 Ultra-High Contrast Ratio
The MX717 boasts an ultra-high contrast ratio of 5300:1, defining images with razor-sharp details and refining them with a broad range of subtle color differences. What's more, with a contrast ratio this high, text is sharper, cleaner and easier to read.
Good Sound Solution
Built-in 10W Big Audio Power
The MX717 features two built-in 10W speakers to help enrich your presentation with top quality audio performances. These speakers are sealed and secured within the projector housing by BenQ's anti-shake design to ensure projection stability at all times.
Microphone Input Support
With the microphone input, you will no longer need to shout at the top of your lungs to get the attention of your audience. All you need to do is plug in the microphone or microphone headset to get your point across!
Audio Pass through
With the built-in speaker, the MX717 can be used as an audio system when it's on the standby mode. This saves you the trouble as well as the extra budget for getting a separate audio system.
When inactive, the MX717 keeps power consumption to a minimum with <0.5 W standby power. This helps extend the projector lamp life as well as reduce energy costs.
ecoFACTS Label ecoFACTS can tell you how eco-friendly BenQ products are!
Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products!
ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products.
XGA(1024 x 768)
4000 ANSI lumens
5300 : 1
1.07 Billion Colors
Native 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
1.51-1.97 ( 65”@ 2m )
Image Size (Diagonal)
Lamp (Normal/Economic Mode)*
1D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees
VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)
Vertical Scan Rate
Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 2 (shared with D-sub 15pin)
Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
HDMI (v1.3) x 1
Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1
Audio L/R in (RCA) x 1
Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
Speaker 10W x 1
LAN (RJ45) x 1
USB (Type Mini B) x 1
RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
IR Receiver x 2
Dimensions(W x H x D)
480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
NTSC, PAL, SECAM
3.8 kg (8.27 lbs)
35/30 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)
AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
On-Screen Display Languages
English/ France/ Germany/ Italian/ Spanish/ Russian/ Traditional Chinese/ Simplified Chinese/ Japanese/ Korean/ Swedish/ Dutch/ Turkish/ Czech/ Portuguese/ Thai/ Polish/ Hungarian/ Croatian/ Romanian/ Norwegian/ Danish/ Bulgaria/ Finnish/ Indonesian/ Greek/ Hindi/ Arabic (28 Languages)
* The available languages will depend on different sale region.
Dynamic/Presentation/sRGB/Cinema/User 1/User 2
Remote Control w/ Battery
Power Cord (by region)
User Manual CD
Quick Start Guide
Warranty Card (by region)
VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable
Extended Warranty For Projectors
All Programs come with:
- GM Multimedia Extended Warranty ID Number (must be retained)
- GM Multimedia claim instructions and terms & conditions
- Does not cover consumable items or accessories such as projector globes or remotes
• Deliver presentations wirelessly from your notebook or desktop PC
• With 802.11b/g/n Wireless Connectivity
•Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7, Windows Mobile 5/6, Mac OS X 10.5 and above
• Notebook/desktop PC requires an existing wireless connection.
• Not suitable for full motion video [More Information]
BenQ Universal Projector Carry Bag
• Soft Carry Case with Padding
• Shoulder strap, carry handle, and cable pocket included
• Fits most BenQ Projectors
Universal Flush Projector Ceiling Mount FB-1*Recommended*
White - $149
Black - $149
Available in BLACK (FB-1B) and WHITE (FB-1W)
• Swivel: 360°, Adjustable roll, pitch and yaw.
• Rigid Steel construction.
• Durable powder-coated finish (Black or White).
• Supports up to 10kgs.
• Mounting hardware included.
• User manual included.
• All bracket models come standard with 4 x mounting arms.
- Direct to ceiling mount (150mm)
Suits most projectors with 3 or 4 holes
Premium VGA to Component Adapter Cable HD15RCA3
• High Definition YBbPr Component to VGA Adaptor
• 1.8 metre Length
• Features UL Approved Cabling
• Connect standard VGA to a HD Settop Box or DVD player
Premium HDMI Digital AV Cable
Premium quality AV cable for use with HDMI enabled digital displays, projectors, LCD screens and Plasma TVs!
- HDMI 1.3 with an increased single-link bandwidth to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future HD display devices
- Compatible with HDTV and HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
Connectors: HDMI Male/Male, Type A
10 year warranty
Premium VGA Monitor Cable
Heavily shielded coaxial RGB cable giving you a crisper display at higher resolutions!
Features UL Approved Cabling
Filters included on both ends cutting down on noise
Maintains stronger signals using a shielded cabling run.
Comes in 15pin D-sub format with Male to Male conectors