- Why Buy From Us?
- Home Theatre
- LED Projector
- Outdoor Cinema
- Pubs and Clubs
- Which Screen?
- Portable Screens
- Pull Down Screens
- Fixed Screens
- Motorised Screens
- Outdoor Screen
- Whiteboard Screens
- Cables / Adapters
- 3D Glasses
- Document Cameras
- Bluray Player
- Presentation Remotes
- Projector Mounts
Projector Blog: Wireless connection for iPad or iPhone to an Epson Projector
Wirelessly connecting your iPad or iPhone to an Epson projector
||For presentations on the go using Wifi to connect to a projector can be quite handy. You can do everything from filming an object or document to put it up on the big screen or projecting photo's and documents from your iPad.
Steps to setup your wireless projector with a iPhone or iPad:
- Open the "App Store" for apple or "Google Play" for android
- Download "iProjection"
- Turn on the projector
- Select wireless(LAN) as the source.
- A big square barcode will appear on screen this is called a QR code.
- Open the iProjection app on your phone or tablet.
- Click read "QR code".
- Point the tablet or phone camera at the QR code until the app scans it.
- A message will pop up to "register Wifi profile" do you want to continue select "Ok".
- An installation screen will pop up. click "Install"
- Password field will pop up for your iPhone/iPad. This is your iPhone/iPad password to make sure the owner is installing the Wifi profile. Enter Your password.
- A warning will appear that the profile is not signed. Click "instal"
- Then "instal" again to confirm.
- Click "done".
- Confirmation screen will pop up. "Open this page in iProjection?" Click "Open"
- iProjection will open up and search for then connect to the projector. Click "OK" once the connection is established.
- The projected image should go black.
- You can now use the app to show your camera, photo's and documents saved on your tablet. Tap the menu button to access the iProjection app features. These will vary depending on whether you are using an iPad or iPhone.