|Epson EB-L510U Throw Distance Chart (Examples for common Sizes)
(Approx. To Lens)
|83" (16:10) 1790x1120mm
||From 2.5m to 3.9m
|98" (16:10) 2110x1320mm
||From 2.9m to 4.6m
|118" (16:10) 2540x1590mm
||From 3.5m to 5.5m
Native Resolution: WUXGA 1920 x 1200 16:10
Brightness: 5000 ANSI Lumens
Maximum Contrast: 2,500,000:1
Fan Noise: 38 / 27db (eco)
Warranty: 5 Years / 20,000 hours
Lamp Warranty: 5 Years / 20,000 hours
Laser Life Up To: 20,000hrs
- Vertical & Horizontal Keystone
- 1.6x Zoom
- 2x HDMI Connection
- 360° Projection
- Portrait Projection
- HDBaseT Compatible
- USB to laptop Connection
- Instant Off
- Wireless - Included
- WiDi and Miracast
- iPad, iPhone Wireless Projection
Epson EB-L510U Large venue laser Projector
The EB-510U is the perfect upgrade to change a current conference room projector into a long lasting Laser projector. With the Full HD resolution it provides a crisp perfect for high detail video and even fine lines or small text. With a 5000 lumen brightness the EB-L510U can handle a brightly lit room and with a massive 20,000 hour laser light source means you save on technician, spare lamps, and down time. All backed up with a 5 year warranty the EB-L510U is the workhorse to take you into the future.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Laser Light Source – Experience astonishing quality and reliability
- Up to 3x Brighter Colours, and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 5,000 Lumens colour brightness and 5,000 Lumens white brightness
- Amazing WUXGA High Definition Resolution – Enjoy clear and sharp image quality without any distortion perfect for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Extraordinary sharpness and detail – up to 2,500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Virtually maintenance-free operation – Featuring breakthrough laser technology, it delivers a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours†
- Bright and compact – The flat, simplified design makes the EB-L510U an ideal fit for a wide range of environments, including modern offices and luxury interiors
- 360° Installation – Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in between
- Wireless LAN Enterprise Security – Connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
- HDBaseT – Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and Serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- Content playback – Save videos and photos to USB flash memory and project them instantly without the need for a PC
Manual Lens Shift, Zoom and Focus– Up to ±50 percent vertical and ±20 percent horizontal manual lens shift
- Digital Split Screen – Display content from two inputs simultaneously
- 5 Year Projector Warranty – A class leading 5 year warranty**
* Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec.2015 through Nov.2016.
† 20,000 hours is the estimated laser light source life when used in Normal Mode. Actual hours may vary depending on mode and usage environment. The projector has a standard limited warranty of 5 years.
** Warranted for 5 years, see www.epson.com.au for full warranty terms and conditions
Laser Light Source
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson's new laser light source and advanced filter. A newly designed laser light source and advanced electrostatic filter deliver 20,000 hours of maintenance-free use and consistent performance for total peace of mind during important presentations. Additionally, the laser light source is highly reliable, eliminating worry of the light burning out during important presentations.
Epson's newly developed phosphor wheel is made of inorganic material with superior light and heat-resistance to deliver excellent reliability. We've also developed inorganic LCD panels – a key component of imaging devices. Combining an inorganic phosphor wheel with inorganic LCD panels in a laser projector, results in bright and vibrant images for long periods.
Powered by 3LCD technology and Epson's laser optical engine, the EB-L510U is capable of producing White Light and Colour Light Output of 6,000 lumens in WUXGA resolution, delivering captivating images in virtually any venue.
Custom brightness adjustment
The laser light source also lets you take control of brightness with precise adjustment in increments of 1% and a constant brightness mode that maintains brightness at a specified level. This makes it easy to adjust the brightness to fit to your viewing environment, and can prolong projector life.
Manual Lens Shift, Zoom and Focus
The manual lens shift covers a wide range, offering a great deal of flexibility when installing the projector.
The Epson EB-L510U features native resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200), delivering high quality images and crisp, sharp text without any distortion.
WUXGA resolution is ideal for any application requiring Full HD, including BluRay content, graphic intensive programs, film slides, and any application requiring exceptional detail.
5 Year Warranty**
Experience complete peace of mind with the 5 year warranty. This ensures reliable long-term performance and gives you the freedom to concentrate on your presentations.
**Warranted for 5 years, see www.epson.com.au for full warranty terms and conditions.
ADVANCED INSTALLATION FEATURES
Incredible HDBaseT and Diverse Connectivity
Cutting-edge HDBaseT technology means just one single CAT-5/6 cable carries Full HD video, audio, network and control commands up to 100 metres to accommodate large venues. No need for additional cables, signal repeaters or added labour.
360 Degree Projection
The Epson EB-L510U can be rotated 360° in any direction for off-axis positioning flexibility. As a result, they can be used for a wide range of applications, such as projecting on the ceiling or floor, or as part of a rear-projection system. Epson technology keeps the projector running without compromising performance or causing overheating.
Digital Split Screen
Split Screen allows users to display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen with the option of three different layouts. This makes it possible to display video and presentation materials simultaneously, or run video on both screens.
Epson Projector Content Manager Software enables users to quickly and easily sort and distribute content without any additional costs. Key features of the software include:
Adding visual effects
Setting up remote shortcuts
Applying custom filters
Save videos and photos to USB flash memory with our dedicated application, and project them instantly without the need for a PC.
DICOM Simulation Mode
DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing and transmitting medical imaging information. The projector's DICOM Simulation Mode enables users to reproduce images with an advanced grayscale level that simulates DICOM Part 14. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes.
Multiple users can connect simultaneously to one projector using Epson iProjection software which allows you to display four individual PC screens simultaneously over the network (wired or wireless), with up to 50 users connected to the same projector. You can drag and drop participants into or out of one of the four quadrants. This feature is a great tool for meetings or classroom projects where multiple users want to present and compare their screens. You can also connect up to four remote projectors at the same time and show the same multi-screen image; another great tool for remote meeting setups.
Use features such as Epson Projector Management software to monitor and control projectors, with fleet control across a network or on a web browser to keep track of up to 2,000 projectors. The latest models feature a newly designed OSD Control Pad function that shows a representation of lens conditions on a smart device.
Universal Ceiling Mounts
EB-L510U is compatible with ceiling mount ELPMB22. If you are already using ELMB23, simply attach the lower parts of ELMB22 to EB-L510U. This eliminates the need for additional cable work or other construction.