|CineWhite Screen Material 1.1 Gain
||Frame Size (mm)
The SableFrame from Elite Screens is an fixed frame screen for today's home cinema 1080p and 4K projectors. It's easy to assemble and installs in minutes. The black velvet-surfaced 6cm aluminum frame enhances your wall's overall appearance and absorbs projector light overshoot for crisper images. Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface, while sliding wall mounts ensure the installation is properly centered.
SableFrame screen is designed for today’s 1080P and 4K Home Cinema projectors
• Award winning Home Theater Screen with full tension uniformity
• Outstanding picture quality at any viewing angle with no compromise
in resolution or brightness
• CineWhite 1.1 Gain flat tensioned material
• Standard black backing eliminates light penetration
• Wide viewing angle with excellent diffusion uniformity
• Active 3D and 4K Ultra HD Ready
Frame and Installation:
• 60mm width frame and is velvet coated
• Split-frame design facilitates lower shipping costs without sacrificing
• Easy to assemble and install in minutes
• Wall brackets allow screen to slide horizontally for properly centered
• Installation kit includes: Wood screws & anchors, Wall Brackets,
Quality and Reliability:
• Standard 2-year parts and labor warranty
• ETL, FCC, CE, CB GOSTCE & ISO9001:2008 Certified
GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
Elite Screens are certified for safe use indoors by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute, which certifies products with low chemical emissions. Children & School certification means that Elite Screens are ideal for use in schools, as well as other education, military, and religious environments.
CineWhite (Tension Matte White) has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black & white contrast and true color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite's tensions screen product lines. This tension PVC surface is the best choice for today's high-contrast ratio projectors in commercial or residential presentations. The CineWhite material equals the performance to the Elite Screen MaxWhite product, but improves the experience with the superior surface flatness. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration and is easily washable with mild soap and water.