|NEC UM351WG Throw Distance Chart (Examples for common Sizes)
(Approx. To Lens)
|83" (16:10) 1790x1120mm
||From 0.6m to 0.6m
|98" (16:10) 2110x1320mm
||From 0.8m to 0.8m
Native Resolution: WXGA 1280 x 800 16:10
Brightness: 3500 ANSI Lumens
Maximum Contrast: 4,000:1
Fan Noise: 38 / 28db (eco)
Warranty: 5 Years
Optical Block Warranty: 2 Yrs/2000 Hrs
Lamp Warranty: 6months/2000hrs
Lamp Life Up To: 6,000hrs
- Powerful 20W Speaker
- HDMI Connection
- Optional Interactive Module
- Optional Wireless
- Optional Wall Mount
Get great performance while saving the environment. Advanced Eco features help to substantially lower your operating cost without compromising on quality and flexibility. Less shadow and glare gives the presenter more space to engage with his audience and enhances the experience with interactive white boards.
The UM351WG is particularly suited for classrooms and small to medium sized meeting rooms.
- No Shadow and Glare thanks to ultra-short throwing distance - for an enhanced interactive whiteboard experience and more space to engage with your audience when presenting.
- Minimized Cost of Ownership - due to long lamp life and lower power consumption.
- Innovative new Eco functions - to reduce power consumption.
- Optional Multi-pen Interactivity - with real gesture support on any kind of surface.
- Future proof connectivity - due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals including MHL support, network capability as well as optional wireless connectivity.
- Optional Wall-mount - for quick and easy installation, compatible with height adjustable systems.
20W speaker helps to use microphone effectively.
20W speakerA built-in monaural speaker with powerful 16W output provides excellent sound even in classrooms and conference rooms. This projector also comes with a microphone input, allowing voice to be projected via the internal speaker.
|Equipped with a high-performance filter
Designed for easier installation
USB display function for simple connection with a single USB cable
The USB display function lets you connect the projector and a computer with a standard USB cable to easily project computer screen images without computer cables. In this case you can also control your PC mouse via projector’s remote control.
WIU* is available
Wireless Image UtilityWIU (Wireless Image Utility) can send image wirelessly from your iOS devices such as iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. The WIU enables real-time images captured with the iPad's internal camera,web pages searched for on the iPad or cloud files in combination with a file sharing application to be displayed wirelessly also.
Wireless Image Utility (for iOS) Download from the App Store
Wireless Image Utility (for iOS) Support
Interfaces for various functions
The projector is equipped with two HDMI connectors for projecting digital images including Blu-ray as well as wired / wireless(optional*) LAN port.
* Please make sure to choose the appropriate wireless LAN UNIT according to the below list in use country or area.
* NP02LM1 : United States, Canada, Mexico, Taiwan, Brazil, Colombia
NP02LM2 : Europe, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, Egypt, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador
* In case of used in Malaysia, NP02LM2 have been certified but should be attached SIRIM certification sticker on goods.Please contact your partner in Malaysia before it use.
The projector also has a viewer function that lets you project images (JPEG) stored on USB memory, so you can give presentations without a computer.
Cable cover to keep your cables tidy
Cable CoverThe terminals are placed in the screen side of the projector and are protected with a cable cover. The cover keeps the cables in place.
Due consideration to the environment
A complete lineup of eco functions
The projector has an Auto Eco Mode, which automatically adjusts the brightness to suit the ambient environment, and Eco Mode which is convenient when the projector may be too bright for small screen projection. There are Eco buttons on the projector and remote control so you can more easily enable to set Eco Mode.