Elite Screens Premium 'Frameless' Fixed Projector Screen (ALR Grey)
Ambient Light Rejecting
- CineGrey 1.2 Gain Material
- 65% Ambient Light Rejecting
- Hidden Heavy Duty Frame
- Sliding Wall Brackets
- Included stick on frame/border
- Simple Installation
- Equal Tensioning System
- Works with short & long throw projectors
- Not compatible with Ultra Short Throw
Elite Screens Aeon Series Frameless Fixed Screen
The Aeon Series is a fixed frame projection screen that uses Elite's EDGE FREE technology. The EDGE FREE design resembles a giant size flat panel TV display. The Aeon includes velvet tape as an installation option to further enhance the overall appearance.
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Stretches over frame for a permanent tight-tensioned flat surface
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Ready
- Smaller footprint maximizes viewing area
- EDGE FREE or install ultra-thin black border
- Wall mount brackets slide ensuring the frame is properly centered
- 65% Ambient Light Rejecting 1.2 gain CineGrey 3D
- 2-year Premium Warranty
- *Not for use with Short Throw or UST Projectors.
CineGrey 65% ALR Screen Material 1.2 Gain
Note: Elite CineGrey ALR Screens are not compatible with Short Throw or Ultra Short Throw projectors. If you are using a Short Throw projector please see the Elite CLR or Grandview ALR range.
*Sizes may vary slightly between batches.
Elite Screens Aeon CLR Ceiling Light Rejecting Screen
For Ultra Short Throw Projectors (only)
The Aeon CLR is an EDGE FREE CLR fixed frame screen that uses Elite's innovative StarBright CLR (Ceiling Light Rejecting) material. Its serriform optical surface lens microstructure negates the washout effect of ambient light especially from overhead sources. This also enables the material to provide contrast levels that are 100 times greater than that of standard matte white projection screens.
StarBright CLR is specifically designed for ultra-short-throw projectors to provide a large-screen performance in the close quarters of most residential or even training environments. Aeon CLR with StarBright CLR offers a wide viewing angle, neutral color temperature, and enhanced picture contrast in a theater-grade image.
EDGE FREE CLRmeans there is an internal framework with wraparound material bordered with an ultra-thin bezel. The screen uses a Ceiling Light Rejection technology. An LED back-lighting Kit is included for added aesthetics.
- StarBright CLR Ceiling Light Rejecting material absorbs up to 95% of overhead lighting
- 100x contrast enhancement over standard matte white screens
- Multi-layer optical structure filters out ambient light for superior picture quality
- Ultra wide viewing angle allows viewers to spread out while maintaining uniform picture quality
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Produces lifelike images with superb color fidelity
- Black-backing eliminates light penetration
- Available in the following diagonal sizes: 100" in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Sleek EDGE FREE CLR Fixed Frame
- Lightweight aluminum split-frame design
- Wraparound design maximizes viewing area and reduces overall footprint
- Ultra-thin black bezel trim
- Project from within a short distance without shadowing the picture
- Designed for table-top ultra-short-throw projectors
- LED Backlight kit included
Quality and Reliability
- 2-year Parts & Labor manufacturer's warranty
Aeon CLR Ceiling Light Rejecting Screen (For ultra short throw projectors only)
Note: Elite CLR Screens are designed exlusively for UST Projectors positioned under the screen. This screen is not compatible with standard throw or ceiling mounted projectors.
Aeon CLR 100" screen with an EH-LS100 projector vs a 50" LED TV at Epson Australia
Found a better deal? Give us a Call!